This workshop is designed to build attendees social media marketing skills. Topics include integrating different social media technologies into a marketing plan, creating social media marketing campaigns, and applying appropriate social media tools.
Who should attend?
- Social media marketers
- Business owners
- Enthusiasts who are keen on learning Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Content marketers
- Digital marketers
- Any professionals desiring increased digital savvy.
By the end of this workshop, trainees will be able to:
- Draw more traffic and generate visibility and awareness for a brand or product.
- Use advanced social media communication principles and platforms
- Identify potential social media metrics for a campaign by describing the three key areas of business that social media can impact.
- Effectively implement Social Media strategies and tactics and creating marketing campaigns
- Identify the four ways to motivate consumers by listing the three key benefits of storytelling when it comes to consumer engagement.
- Attract a larger audience and communicating with influencers
- Deploy the latest strategies to plan, execute, and assess a comprehensive and effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organizations.
- Identify the four places you need to monitor for conversation about your brand and creating a list of KPIs for measurement based on your existing social media goals
- Market a business through social media
Venue: AMIDEAST Training Center
Schedule: Tuesday, July 10 & Thursday, July 12 from 5:30 pm till 9:00 pm (2 evenings)
Saturday, July 14 from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm (1 full day)
Cost: $300 (Includes training fees, materials, and refreshments)