Location: ABJAD , Route Beit El Kekko El Mtayleb, Er Rabieh, Same Building of "The Cotton Mall", Level minus 1
Date: Saturday, July 21, 2018
Timing: from 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m
Who should take this course?
A background in a related discipline is not required; the aim of the introductory workshop is to enable you to have an overview of everything you need to know about Paid ads on Facebook & Instagram. You could be a manager, executive, fresh graduate, beginner, small business owner or marketing professional looking to catch up with the digital business environment.
This workshop will be conducted with a good blend of interactive classroom style delivery, discussions and feedback with active group discussions.
1. Facebook Business Manager
- Setting up your business on Facebook
- Navigating the interface
- Understanding roles and setting permissions
2. Facebook Advertising Overview
- Understanding the Facebook & Instagram advertising platform
- Navigating the Tools: Ads Manager, Business Manager
3. Managing Ads and Campaigns with Ads Manager
- The structure of advertisements
- Creating ads and campaigns
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Organizing campaigns
- Understanding bid nuances
4. Creating Custom Audiences
- Creating a custom audience in Ads Manager
- Creating a custom audience based on web traffic
- Creating a lookalike audience
- Using custom audiences in ads
5. Advanced Power Editor Features
- Creating duplicate ads with different targeting
- Create duplicate ads with different images
- Move ads between accounts
6. Using a Conversion Pixel
- Creating a conversion pixel
- Modifying conversion pixel parameters
- Installing a pixel with Google Tag Manager
- Optimizing for conversions
7. Advertise on Instagram
Early bird: 100$ (valid till July 7, 2018) including lunch & Free Snacks
Regular Price: 150$ including lunch & Free Snacks
Payments can be done ahead of time at ABJAD or using OMT/WU under “Joseph Yaacoub”
*Group discount is available
*Places are limited to 15
For more information:
Mobile: 70 – 177 622
About the trainer:
Joseph is a Communication Specialist with a background in the fields of online, offline, relationship marketing, and Internet technology.
He helped several companies to develop and implement integrated digital marketing, social media, influencer and content marketing programs that deliver measurable results.
His Portfolio includes: Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Star Academy Arabia, YEPREM, City of Beirut, Dieze Beirut & Club, Al Hasnaa Magazine, Zaarour Club, Michel Fadel, B-Live …
He is an Instructor and a mentor in the regional TV Show “Bila Hdoud” broadcasted on Al AN TV, also a weekly guest on “Radio Liban Libre” discussing the latest updates in Digital Marketing.
Joseph has been voted as one of the top social media expert in 2017 & listed between top Lebanese Social Media Influencers to follow.
He is also nominated as the “Middle east best social media influencer for 2018”.